Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bullshit

I cannot recommend the show Penn & Teller's Bullshit enough.
Not only is it really informative, it's really funny. If you don't have HBO or Showtime or whatever the hell it's on, go to
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Penn_%26_Teller%3A_Bullshit%21.html
and pick one...anyone. I just watched the show on Global Warming and it was fascinating, as usual. Oh, and really, really vulgar. Penn curses up a storm. Very funny as well. One of my top 5 favorite shows, just because nothing is sacred, which I appreciate.

1 comment:

SciPunk said...

Not to mention the gratuitous nudity in the opening segments.

I like the show, but you have to listen carefully because they spin their own point of view almost as craftily as the people they are exposing.